Monday, May 28, 2012

Phone call from the hospital

They have had there way with there drugs and are wanting to get rid of Pamela.
I have asked for a written report as to where this is going and what drugs she has been given wrong ones and the supposedly right ones. What is the position of a carer and what should one do as I am the one whom allegedly tried to kill her. What is the name of the problem and what is the cure and how long til I can expect this to happen. They want me to go to the hospital and talk with the quack torturing her.
I would be putting myself in the firing line to be committed as well as I would (might) punch the prick in the face for his lies and contempt for me. I would definately point the bone at him I do not want revenge I do not hate them I do not want to harm them this they can do to themselves. This would definitely get me admitted with say "I hate psychiatrists disorder". Or even "Pointing the bone disorder".
The treatment is the same as Bibleitis or any of the 360 mental disorders they can make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment