Friday, May 18, 2012

Anorexia is a mental illness

Anorexia is a mental illness and is treated by the doctors of death with drugs and the like, now this makes me think! We treat the patients here in the west with drugs and molly coddle them into eating where as in the poor countries of the world we treat the same disease with food aid. Anorexia is another word for starvation and if left unchecked it leads to death. Now what we are doing in the poor countries is we are treating the same disease wrongly. Drugs is the way to treat this disease just ask any psychologist. Just think of the transport savings this would give and all this money could be used for an expansive and creative way to help the starving of the world. More drugs that's the way to go. For $100 i personally could help treat up to a thousand people for a month and with the tax deduction for this $100 I could give another fifty dollars and help another 500 ......I think I'm onto something here.   MMMMM
Foot note:
I have to try and laugh as these bastards are trying to wear me down.
Cheers Professor Iggle Quack extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment