Friday, May 18, 2012

Food aid

Lets be serious now for a while. I am not into not giving aid to anyone, I will and do. I was trying to make the point that drugs are the cause of a lot of "mental illnesses" weather it be legal or illegal they all have side effects. Foods are drugs to some extent and there is side effects to eating food. Personally I am allergic to lactose which is in a lot of foods. Lactose makes me sneeze and my eyes to water and nasal congestion, The funny weed gives me massive headaches. Too much food leads to overweight not enough leads to weight loss. Nuts can lead to shock in some children, why because of the drugs in it. Drugs can be good given in super small doses.
My wife it the time was on ziprexa and lasted for three years by grinding one five milligram tablet into dust and dipping her finger into the dust and that was her dose for the day. One tablet lasted for about a week. The trouble is she decided to go off it altogether with the result of a mental crash.
The doctors of death then prescribed 20 milligram per day and every time they got her they doubled the medication. This lead to the point that she was unable to function as a normal person.
The recomendation for these drugs is to be on them no longer than a week or a month.Pamela has been on them for fifteen years and this is criminal.
But who am I but a humble Quack extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment