Saturday, March 30, 2013

I hope that the powers are happy

My wife has left me. I can not understand why one person a can make so much money out of someone else's suffering and not give a dam. The people who make money and live off the suffering of some one who is suffering misfortune and trying to cope with circumstances thrust upon them. The chemical companies who deal the destruction with the aid of psychiatrists on children, breaking the federal law in Australia. I am just a small person with a big heart and do not like little people being taken advantage of. The criminals who write the DSM with all its definitions of death physical and mental being forced on people. Doctors who take these drugs and others having the power to destroy peoples lives even though they do not have a mental illness. I have said enough and I prey for not pray on these people.
I do not hate these people who have put me threw hell and back over the last years as this would allow them to win. I hate no one and do not bear ill will towards these pathetic people. In fact I feel sorry for them as they have to deal with the consequences of there actions. The bone has been pointed and the suffering will be there response to this not mine.
For those who do not know because of there youth there is an old saying "healthy body healthy mind" which is so true for the days and years ahead.
I say Thank You for reading and putting up with my pain and suffering bought on by some influential ignorant people with power.
The challenge that I placed in this blog still remains "there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in the brain" I am now a fully fledged professor of quackery as not one organization has ever challenged me on this.
This is definitely the last post but is not the end of the story as things will come back to bite me along life's journey. The last ten years living with my wife was in the main good and the deep wounds have had ink pored into them and will remain there to my last day tattooed into the very fabric of my mind,.

I will sleep well tonight and every other night of my life because of straight talk, truth talk if you will.
Again thank you for reading and your support over  the life of this blog
Professor Iggle Quack extraordinaire and eligible bachelor of the year.
Over and out.....................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment