Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lets get to the cure for mental illness

This story of mental illness has been a long one with many ups and downs.

The question is where do we start to find the cure?

 And is there a cure at all?

Well there is and it is not drugs these are the main cause of the rapid increase of the illness.

Then where do we start and how do we start?

I have seen it happen in my own family the slow onset of the illness and how it debilitates the person'

My second son was in sales as a job and having no idea where the next dollar was coming from. The gamble of life was to be his down fall . with all this came sleep deprivation and the crashing of not one but two cars and damaging several on the way.
Little did I know what was happening or even that there was a problem.

The problem was sleep or more importantly the lack of it.

In my search I have had people good people send me articles on different things for me to research and what I have found was surprising and amazing.

I have found the following on u tube and would recommend governments and the general population to take heed. I live in an area where the young are out at all hours with there favorite friends BOOZE and DRUGS. then we wonder why we are sleep deprived and so are the parents friends and neighbors

So here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWULB9Aoopc please enjoy and pass on this information. Cheers Professor Iggle Quack extraordinaire.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment